NABARD Recruitment 2020-2021 Office Attendant Posts | Total Vacancies 73 | Last Date 12.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2020-2021: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development is going to fill up 73 vacancies in Across India. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for these 73 openings. It invites application via online mode from eligible and interested candidates from 25.12.2019.
As per the NABARD notification 2020, these vacancies are allotted for Office Attendant Posts. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central Government can apply to this NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020-2021 online on or before the last date. The last date of the mission of the new application is 12.01.2020.
Details of NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Type||Central Govternment|
|Job Name||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.01.2020|
NABARD Office Attendant recruitment 2020-2021 applies online link and notification pdf is available on the official website. Candidates must have completed the prescribed educational qualification age limit. NABARD recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview.
Candidates who have cleared the NABARD selection process will be appointed as office attendant in all over the country. More details of NABARD recruitment vacancy, upcoming NABARD job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Educational Qualifications of NABARD Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should pass SSLC from a recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
Age Limit of NABARD Recruitment 2020
- The age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
Selection Process of NABARD Recruitment 2020
- NABARD will select the aspirants on the basis of Online Test & Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fees of NABARD Recruitment 2020
- Rs.450 for all candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply NABARD Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to the official website nabard.org.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement for manager posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally,click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|