NPCIL Recruitment 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 (Out) – Apply for 137 Technician – B, Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Released on Official website. NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has released the notification for the post of 137 Driver Grade-I, Technician-B, Stipendiary Trainee. The online registration will start from 17.12.2019 at 10:00 hr.s and will close on 06.01.2020 at 16:00 hrs.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||(NPCIL) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Driver Grade-I, Technician-B, and Stipendiary Trainee|
|Apply Dates||17.12.2019 to 06.01.2020|
Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Post name: Driver Grade-I, Technician-B, Stipendiary Trainee
No of Posts: 137
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
- Driver Grade-I – 02 Posts
- Technician-B – 06 Posts
- Category-II: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM) – 34 Posts
- Scientific Assistant –B – 45 Posts
- Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – 50 Posts
Mode of Application: Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Age Limit:
Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years as on 06/01/2020. For Age Relaxation details, candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Salary:
- Driver Grade-I: 19,900/-in Level-2
- Technician-B: Rs. 21,700/-in Level-3
- Category-II: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM): Monthly stipend (consolidated) during training period 1st yr Rs.10,500/- & 2nd yr Rs.12,500/- per month. After training on absorption as Tech./B Rs. 21,700/- per month in Level-3.
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400/- per month in Level-6
- Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA): Monthly stipend (consolidated) during training period 1st yr Rs.16000/- & 2nd yr Rs. 18000/- per month. After training on absorption as SA/B Rs. 35,400/- per month in Level 6
Important dates of NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Starting date to apply online: 17-12-2019
The final date for the submission: 06-01-2020
How to Apply NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Reservation /Age relaxation for eligible applicants will be given as per Government of India guidelines. For complete details and to apply, please visit www.npcilcareers.co.in. All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process/updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.npcilcareers.co.in for details at regular intervals. The online registration will start from 17/12/2019 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 06/01/2020 at 16:00 hrs.
Apply Online – Click here
Official Site – Click here
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Other posts you might be interested in: