SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)has advertised a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Post name: SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form 2020
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade – A
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Application Fee: For Others: Rs. 100/- and For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil and Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
Important Dates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Application Starting Date:||03-12-2019|
|Application Closing Date:||10-01-2020|
|Last Date For Payment of fee:||12-01-2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||12-01-2020|
|Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan:||14-01-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):||16 to 27-03-2020|
|The date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type):||28-06-2020|
Steps to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- First of all, go through the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on SSC CHSL Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SSC CHSL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photographs (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on the submit button to complete SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Note number for farther reference
Important links of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Apply Online: Click Here
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Employment Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Other posts you might be interested in: