UIDAI Recruitment 2019 Apply for Various ASO, Stenographer and Other Posts
UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has circulated new job advertisement for the following positions such us, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Stenographer, Database Administrator, Biometric Operation Manager & other jobs. As per UIDAI government job notification, there are various vacancies were allotted for this aadhar card department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UIDAI aadhar card recruitment vacancies via offline & online application. Candidates should submit your prescribed application form along with all required documents through proper channel to given below postal address on or before the last date.
UIDAI Recruitment 2019
Post name: Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Stenographer, Database Administrator, Biometric Operation Manager, NOC Operation Manager, Deployment/ Automation Manager, Big Data Administrator, Data Centre Manager, UAT/Release Manager & Security Architect
Details of Vacancies: Visit UIDAI Official Notification to get information related education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, salary and selection/recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application mode and other important notes.
Education Qualification: B E/ B Tech./ MCA/ MA/ M Sc./ M Tech./ BCA/ B Sc./ MS qualification with an minimum experience from a recognized university/ institute.
- He/ She should not exceed 56 years for ASO & Stenographer.
- Refer advt. for other positions.
- Selection shall be on deputation basis for ASO & Stenographer
- Refer advertisement for others.
Application Fee: Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
Steps to Apply UIDAI Career Vacancy Notification 2019
- Go to the official website “https://uidai.gov.in”.
- Pick the “About UIDAI” from the menu bar & choose “Work with UIDAI” from the dropdown.
- Click on “Deputation/Contract” and then select “Vacancy Circular for the post of ASO at RO, Bangalore, UIDAI” and “Vacancy Circular for the post of Stenographer on Deputation Basis for three years in UIDAI, Regional Office, Hyderabad”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
- Get back Work with UIDAI page and choose “Professional/Technical (NISG) Vacancies”.
- It will redirect to “http://careers.nisg.org/”, check all the links provided there and open it by selecting “read more”.
- Refer those UIDAI NISG vacancies descriptions and click “Apply” online link.
- Follow those links and apply your desired jobs before the due date.
Important Dates of UIDAI Recruitment 2019
Starting Date for Apply Online – 29-November-2019
Last Date to Apply Online – 17-December-2019
NOTIFICATION PDF: CLICK HERE